Monday, May 13, 2013

2nd Grade Field Trip


This morning we kicked off our Plant unit with a trip to the Botanical Center. Students got to see different types of plant life and they did a great job with their observations! It was a very humid and tropical environment, and I was so proud of each 2nd grader!












I would say the best part was playing baseball/500 at Colby Park, and planting our seeds when we got back to the classroom.


Some of my favorite quotes from today:
Neva: “I don’t remember the last time I have been this excited. RIDING THE BUS IS SO COOL!”
Cale: “I didn’t realize leaves could hurt so bad (see picture above).
Lily: “I found and Aloe plant; just like we were reading about in Science!!!”

As always, your 2nd graders are the most precious people in my world and I am so blessed to teach them each day!

Yours in Learning,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment